FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Windows/Mac serial?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Svein_Jarle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Windows/Mac serial? Reply with quote

Hi!

I've bought salling clicker when it was on version 2, and I wonder if I have to buy a new serial for version 3, or if there is a difference in the mac and windows keys.

I recently had to switch to windows because of some financial issues, so I was thrilled to see that my all time favorite app from the Mac had been ported to the PC, but when I installed v3 and tried to activate it i got the "invalid serial" error.

What's up with this?

mvh
Svein Jarle

Keep up the good work, Jonas!
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svein,

The Mac update to 3.0 is free. The Windows and Mac licenses are separate, however, so you'll need to buy another license.

Best.
--
Jonas
jaguarcy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I've been constantly using salling on my mac since the early beginnings of v.2... With the release of the windows client and wifi support, i couldn't be happier!

I only have one problem though, and that is the requirement for a separate purchase for windows serials, even though a single serial can be used on multiple computers. I can understand the necessity for separating the pricing for the two platforms, but isn't it at least possible to provide a discount for the windows platform for users who own a mac serial?

Constantinos
thecolor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to the possibility of either a discounted or swappable license (from mac to Windows, and back and forth) I noticed now... that the clicker only works on my Win Mach and no longer my mac with the updated SIS. Are the SISs platform specific (based on which it's connecting to)?

I can't install both siss on my A920 as it overwrites the old SIS. :(

Possible solution?

Thanks.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SIS files are the same. No need to install both.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: