FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Will this work with hp ipaq3790 and Meedio ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huskerduck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Will this work with hp ipaq3790 and Meedio ? Reply with quote

I imagine the answer is no but I need a something that allows my Pocket PC to comunicate with Meedio http://www.meedio.com/index.html

I am very dumb when it comes todealing with TCIP and Bluetooth so Is this program hard to figure out? I see the forums are kind of new on the Windows side of things.

If this controlled Meedio flawlessly I would not only pay $29 but but send a $100 tip to the person that got it working
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I haven't had a chance to look at Meedio (other that check out their web site), but if they have a scripting API a programmer/scripter would be able to integrate the two.

You may want to check with the Meedio people if their application supports "ActiveScripting".

Best.
--
Jonas
l0th

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meedio is amazing. that's exactly the kind of program clicker should control. I think you shoud definitely have a look at it. that's the reason why I was asking about scripting there: [url]http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2878[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: