FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Slide view suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
talkin73

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Slide view suggestions Reply with quote

Please let me know if any of these exist currently:

1. Suggest making the slide preview larger... currently can't tell what the heck is on the slide making its presence essentially useless.

2. Use more of the screen to view preview slide and notes. Large "PowerPoint" at the top seems quite a waste of space. Buttons at the bottom could easily be smaller given that they are all activated by button pushes anyway.

Thoughts?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What type of device are you using?

Best.
--
Jonas
talkin73

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Treo 650
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Well. I think the picture thumbnail will prove to be more useful if the slides are "non-boring"; i.e. big words and big pictures. ;-) That said, the next 3.0.1 build will make some small strides in giving you access to the full slide notes (well, at least up to 2kb of notes or so, but I hope you don't need more than that).

Thanks for being patient as we improve on the software.

Best.
--
Jonas
talkin73

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think offering various font choices would be nice as well as improving screen real estate by minimizing extraneous things from the screen and giving more to the notes and preview slide. In addition, it would be nice if the user could turn off the preview slide option and just see notes.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of these things can be changed programmatically from the script, so it's really a matter of adding options. I won't clutter up the UI with options for just one customer, though, so there had better be some feedback from others.

If you need help in modifying the script to remove the thumbnail, I'm more than willing to help out.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="talkin73"]I think offering various font choices would be nice as well as improving screen real estate by minimizing extraneous things from the screen and giving more to the notes and preview slide. In addition, it would be nice if the user could turn off the preview slide option and just see notes.[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: