FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Changing categories and syncing goes wrong....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beezer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Changing categories and syncing goes wrong.... Reply with quote

I just changed (deleted an changed) a few categories in entourage and thus organized my entourage.

Also synced after a while and all my events were deleted on my phone !! (also the events that were non categories)

Also when I make a new event on the phone or in entourage, mobilesync says it will be synced....... After sync you cannot see it in my Phone (W800i) and in entourage........ ???

What happened and what am I doing wrong ????? Please help !!!

Dick
beezer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: erratum of the above Reply with quote

After installing MS version 1.1 again, and remove all the entries in my calender in the w800i, MS want to sync only 6 of +/- 50 events (of all categories).

And when I'm making a new event in an "none" categorie which is standard, MS doesn't recognize the new event.....

The above six evenst are from all different catogories......
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: erratum of the above Reply with quote

Are your events (1) non-repeating and (2) in the future? MS will only sync such events.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="beezer"]After installing MS version 1.1 again, and remove all the entries in my calender in the w800i, MS want to sync only 6 of +/- 50 events (of all categories).

And when I'm making a new event in an "none" categorie which is standard, MS doesn't recognize the new event.....

The above six evenst are from all different catogories......[/quote]
beezer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes they are........
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your phone's calendar memory close to full?

Also, is there any pattern to the events not being synced? Anything logged to Console (/Applications/Utilities)?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="beezer"]yes they are........[/quote]
beezer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have got a back up of my total system. when I start up from this system I can sync with Entourage ok !!!!!

So I must have mess up the calendr views and categories I suppose........ But up to now I cannot see what it is ?????

My calender memory is empty.

What do you mean : "Anything logged to Console (/Applications/Utilities)? "

dick
beezer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem solved.

It had to do with the assignment of categories, within entourage.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: