FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

i love this program!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
augobaugo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: i love this program! Reply with quote

Woohoo! i just bought this program and im completly in love with it! it's soooo great! anyway... the thing is, when are you going to update it, so with will have a keyboard? i would really love that feature, so i can use my pc and projektor in the other side of my livingroom!
so in plain english, when do you estimate the next update will be? ohhh...! and can you translate it to Danish? that would rock!
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by "keyboard". I hope to release a couple of minor updates in quick succession during the fall/winter.

Best.
--
Jonas
augobaugo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, to write text with the keypad on the phone as a keyboard on a pc!
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. That is not a planned feature per se. It can be done today (mostly), if someone's interested in writing a script to do so.

Should there be demand, I could add it of course.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="augobaugo"]I mean, to write text with the keypad on the phone as a keyboard on a pc![/quote]
cturek

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: A keyboard feature for Treo Reply with quote

Having the ability to use my Treo's keyboard to type text would be the iceing on the cake. I was just presenting in front of about 300 people the other day and roaming the room. I was able to use the mouse control and clicked inside a text box of a web page. Being able to type would have been awesome. Can you make this happen? I know professional presenters around the world would love this feature.

[quote="salling"]Hm. That is not a planned feature per se. It can be done today (mostly), if someone's interested in writing a script to do so.

Should there be demand, I could add it of course.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="augobaugo"]I mean, to write text with the keypad on the phone as a keyboard on a pc![/quote][/quote]
wh20250

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Keyboard for Clicker Reply with quote

Using my treo 650 keyboard with clicker would be killer. I'm building a media box to connect to my tv/stero. So far its set up and works for mp3's I'm slowing getting parts to turn it into a PVR and DVD player as well. I don't keeep a keyboard and mouse hooked up to it. Having the keyboard control on clicker would help keep my lazy ass even lazier I'd love it. J/K. Please add this!!
wh20250

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Keyboard for Clicker Reply with quote

Using my treo 650 keyboard with clicker would be killer. I'm building a media box to connect to my tv/stero. So far its set up and works for mp3's I'm slowing getting parts to turn it into a PVR and DVD player as well. I don't keeep a keyboard and mouse hooked up to it. Having the keyboard control on clicker would help keep my lazy ass even lazier I'd love it. J/K. Please add this!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: