FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

SE T610 Proximity Detection for two phones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danes75

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: SE T610 Proximity Detection for two phones Reply with quote

I'm trying out your software with my home automation setup. I have Asterisk@Home on a linux PC and Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 on another. What I want to do is have my (and my partner) SE phones forward to the Asterisk phone system when we get home.

I can do this now by specifying my handsfree profile to forward to the house number when a bluetooth device is present. I have a BT dongle installed downstairs on the MCE PC and paired with both phones. My question is whether Salling Clicker will identify both SE phones or not. I don't want them to control anything. I just want the proximity detection to keep a live BT connection with both phones.

I have the Widcomm BT stack and it can already do thig, but it disconnects from the phones after a certain period of time. It will reconnect when they ring again, but its too late to activate the call forwarding option in the handsfree profile for the existing call.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: