FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Command line access

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaysonc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Command line access Reply with quote

Is it possible to acces the scripts and logs from the command line?

My problem is that I travel for my job, and using VNC to remote control the OSX gui just is not a workable solution for developing or debugging scripts.

I did some searches on the drive, but can not seem to locate the scripts.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Command line access Reply with quote

Hi,

The scripts are embedded in a (flat) database file, and there's no easy way to get to them from a command-line interface.

I suppose you have some rather special needs in this case (head-less server Mac, if I were to guess)...

FWIW: I'm looking into a less opaque script storage structure for some future version. Not top-priority, however, as I hope you understand.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="jaysonc"]Is it possible to acces the scripts and logs from the command line?

My problem is that I travel for my job, and using VNC to remote control the OSX gui just is not a workable solution for developing or debugging scripts.

I did some searches on the drive, but can not seem to locate the scripts.[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: