FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

System Volume Up / Down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dvanbrunt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: System Volume Up / Down Reply with quote

First off, let me say that I LOVE this software. It's very versitile and handy. However, Maybe I'm just new to this software but is there no script to control System Volume Up / Down? Or in the WinDVD, Winamp or WMP scripts that daffy made ...no way to FF, RWD, Skip Track etc?

These seem to me as the most important scripts but I have yet to figure out where this functionality is ...is it even here?

Dan
[sYn]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3293

System Volume? :D
dvanbrunt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="[sYn]"]http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3293

System Volume? :D[/quote]

Wow....you mean that those people spent all that time developing scripts to function all these apps and left out volume control.

Shame...I would have put it in the same app. Ah well, better get to work learning how these scripts work...maybe right one of my own ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: