FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

scripts:BSPlayer,Media Player,WinDVD,Zoom Player,TVTool,Mute
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daffy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]Zoom Player[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Zoom Player v. 1, 02/06/2006 17:16[/b]

Description:
A Zoom Player Remote Script for DVD and Media File Playback. It is not finished but already does the job and since I do not have much time at the moment, I decided to share it already.

More Menu Items:
Open File
Open DVD
DVD Menu
Fullscreen/Window
Mute/Unmute
Aspect Ratio Cycle
OSD On/Off
Quit

known Bugs:
-OSD is not showing all possible info, since I could not manage to get the actual volume.
-Opening a DVD somtimes raises an error (division by zero). This is not an error of the scripts but of (my version of) Zoom Player. The same error occurs when launching from the console with: zplayer.exe <DVD drive>
-Menu help not correct

Zoom Player.zip
 Description:
Zoom Player Remote 02/06/2006 17:16
v. 1

Download
 Filename:  Zoom Player.zip
 Filesize:  11.83 KB
 Downloaded:  2720 Time(s)

kiboy6

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks you so much daffy! you're bsplayer and windvd scripts are lifesavers!
akheron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for the scripts! Appreciate it. :)
Edelbright

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 Question.

I like the BSplayer because the player has the feature to choose any file on my pc and starts video playback immediately. Unfortunately i found only a version that include spyware or something like that and sends information about my internet surfing behaviour.
Is there a version without that thing?
Caesar
kiboy6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi daffy, (or anyone else!)

Do you know if there would be any way to integrate your wonderful bsplayer and windvd scricpts with the call notifier functions of salling clicker.

What i really want is for my movie to pause in bsplayer or windvd when a phone call is incoming...

I know this already is possible with windows media player...any chance of implementing the same function with these other two programs?

Thanks so much... :D
daffy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Edelbright: When I last downloaded the free version from [url=http://www.bsplayer.org]www.bsplayer.org[/url] it was clean of spyware. If it contains spyware now, this must have changed in the last few months or you received it from an unreliable source...

@kiboy6: When I find time, I will check about this. Should be possible... I did not think about this feature until now, because I usually get called on my wired phone and not my mobile when I´m at home :)....
kiboy6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks daffy....although i just realised that at the moment with Java phones like mine (Sony Ericsson W600i) phone events monitoring isn't even possible while the phone is being used as a remote control...

(see this thread
http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=14443#14443)

If you could figure out a way for this to happen I would really love it, but i think it may be beyond the capabilities of Salling clicker with my phone, at least for now...
roychang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is unfortunate that BSplayer had indeed gone adware/spyware with the free version. Nonetheless you can still enjoy the non-adware/spyware version. You may download [url=http://www.dvd.box.sk/index.php?pid=soft&prj=info&rid=8281]here[/url].

There are some pretty good players like VLC and Media Player Classic which are open source. So I hope all you Clicker script makers should be implementing improvements on them as well. :)
Zadillo

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Viewing Entire Filenames? Shortcuts? Reply with quote

I posted this message in the main Salling Clicker forum, but I figured I would ask it here too (just in case my question is specific to the ZPlayer script, and not Salling Clicker in general):

--------

Hi,

I just purchased Salling Clicker for Windows, and really love it. I am primarily using it with iTunes and ZPlayer (using the excellent ZPlayer script I found on the forums here).

I am only running into one problem..... essentially, when I am using the "Open File" script in the ZPlayer Remote to navigate my hard drive, I can't seem to see a way to show the entire filename (that is, there doesn't seem to be any horizontal scrolling, so I only see the first 20 or so characters of each filename.

This is only really a problem when I'm navigating through a long list of files that have the same basic file names but different numbers at the end (such as TV shows, etc.).

The only other problem is that it doesn't seem to show shortcuts (i.e. if I am viewing a directory on my HD that has shortcuts to files somewhere else, those shortcuts don't show up). Is there a way around this?

Is there anything I can do about this? For the time being I can rename these files, but I am thinking there's probably a simple solution to this as well that I'm just not seeing yet.

-Zadillo
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zadillo,

Scrolling long list items is something I've got filed for a future version. Thanks for reminding me.

Best.
--
Jonas
Zadillo

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="salling"]Hi Zadillo,

Scrolling long list items is something I've got filed for a future version. Thanks for reminding me.

Best.
--
Jonas[/quote]

Thanks, that's great. Just to clarify, the length of the list doesn't seem to be a problem for me (it actually seems to properly break it up into multiple pages of files if necessary).... it's just that with long file names, there doesn't seem to be a way to view the entire filename in a list (i.e. by horizontally scrolling), so you basically kind of have to guess.

The oddest thing though is that the files don't seem to be sorted in alphabetical order, so even guessing doesn't really work (i.e. the files might all have the same file name except an episode number at the end, but the files in the list aren't in any particular order).

Anyway, glad to hear this is something you're working on. Salling Clicker is an amazing piece of software!

-Zadillo
Smeagol

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having problems with the BSPlayer script, it doesn't seem to want to launch when i click it in the menu. Is there any way of seeing some logs?

I got Bsplayer 1.41 (pro)
and SC 3.0.1.347
daffy

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Smeagol,

you can right-click on the Salling Clicker-Icon next to the clock and then choose "Open Script Log" to see the Log. Please post the result here, maybe I can help you.
Smeagol

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun May 28 21:48:01 2006
BSPlayer Remote - WshShell.RegRead
[Line: 23 (1)] Invalid root in registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TVTool8\CurrentDirectory".

I had tvtool installed, but i uninstalled it, didn't make it work :/
Smeagol

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i make TVToolPath = null i get
Sun May 28 22:05:49 2006
Open Movie - Microsoft JScript runtime error
[Line: 68 (37)] Object variable or With block variable not set

when trying to open a movie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: