FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Script for XBMC?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wil33z

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Script for XBMC? Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had a script made for XBMC? I have found one, which works well, is very limited. You can only skip to next/prev track from within the playlist/folder currently in.

I was after a script that will display a list of folders/files to play and let you select them. Sort of like the iTunes remote.

My Xbox is connected to my PC which has my entire music library. The reson i need this remote is that my outdoor speakers are connected to an AMP which is connected to my Xbox. Would be helpful to have party's outside and be able to control my Xbox from there.

Thanks in advance for any soloutions/workarounds that may be suggested.

Andrew (wil33z)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: