FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Need help for Jog dial on P910

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kseiferlin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Need help for Jog dial on P910 Reply with quote

Can anypne explain why some of the widgets process jog dial tilt (tilt left normally leads to exit), while others don't? Can I change this?

I have a simple script based on the keyboard template which behaves strange: when the flap is closed, jog tilt/left creates a 0x00B2 key code, while when the flap is open it doesn't generate a key code at all.

I want to have tilt/left to behave as if someone had tapped with the pen on the return button on the lower left of the widget. What can I do?

Another question which I couldn't answer even after 2 hours of web search: can I pass parameters to a script that is called from within another script?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: