FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Worked at first but not now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smeagol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Worked at first but not now! Reply with quote

Hello
Formatted my computer some days ago, and i decided to install my bluetooth dongle now and get SC working. Windows detected it without a problem, i searched for my phone, it came up in the list (the mac atleast), but when i tried to connect with a key it failed, and now it doesn't show up when i search for it. I installed the proper drivers to test (got a Belkin F8T008) but still no detection. When i try from my phone it doesn't work either. What can be the problem? Before reinstall everything worked great, the only difference now is that the dongle is next to me instead on the wall, can it be as stupid as that?
Smeagol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess a stupid problem got an easy solution... *sigh* Restarted the phone, now it works.
Smeagol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After rebooting, it begins to act up on me again, wonder what can be wrong. It worked so perfectly before the format.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Your report is a bit vague... Does Clicker on your PC recognize your Bluetooth stack (and dongle)?

Where exactly did you plug your dongle? I've seen cases in the past where dongles fail to work due to unpowered USB hubs.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: