FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

alt+tab keystorke?..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simplymehmood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: alt+tab keystorke?.. Reply with quote

hi.. i wud like to know the keystoke thing for alt+tab for the apps switching...and i want it to hold and the directions to move from the phone directly .. is it possible?.... if it is plz help??(a downloadable script..plz)... and if u can then also let know how to find out keystrokes. i want to use it for the "sendkeystroke" thing...plz help
graphiz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: alt+tab keystorke?.. Reply with quote

Hi,
Please refer to the following link to find out the Virtual key Code

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/WinUI/WindowsUserInterface/UserInput/VirtualKeyCodes.asp

[b]Notes[/b]
1) With new version of salling clicker you can provide your ALT CONTROL and SHIFT in the parameter
2) So key stroke would be in following fashion
SendVirtualKeystroke(
virtual keycode value,
shiftState,
ctrlState,
altState,
winState);
3) So now find out the VIRTUAL KEYCODE for TAB from website above which would be VK_TAB (09) and so the code would be
SendVirtualKeystroke( 0x09, false, false, true, false )

4) For keypad there are 2 functions which are
mykeypad_KeyDown(theScreen, theKey) and
mykeypad_KeyRepeat( theScreen, theKey )

So if you want to hold the key for doing something use the 2nd function and add your code in that. If you just want a click rather than hold than use the first function

Thanks,
Vishal

[quote="simplymehmood"]hi.. i wud like to know the keystoke thing for alt+tab for the apps switching...and i want it to hold and the directions to move from the phone directly .. is it possible?.... if it is plz help??(a downloadable script..plz)... and if u can then also let know how to find out keystrokes. i want to use it for the "sendkeystroke" thing...plz help[/quote]
simplymehmood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx a lot for the keycodes...i dnt know where i'm messingup but it doesnt work......can u make the script?....and attach it plz...
simplymehmood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it does switch programs now... but i didnt get the part where i want it to hold it... now i can only switch between two program i want all of them to work.. will u plz explain more...?.....sorry for the trouble...
simplymehmood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is the thing i edited..(just a simple script)....check it out and add on it....if u can.. ...thanx :D :)... it only switchs between two program ... didnt get the holding on thing u said ... plz help

alt+tab.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  alt+tab.rar
 Filesize:  601 Bytes
 Downloaded:  1501 Time(s)

simplymehmood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think alt+esc is way better cuz i dont really need to see what its being changed to.. just keep on going through it until i reach the app i want.... try this out its way better
simplymehmood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think alt+esc is way better cuz i dont really need to see what its being changed to.. just keep on going through it until i reach the app i want.... try this out its way better

alt+esc.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  alt+esc.rar
 Filesize:  603 Bytes
 Downloaded:  1481 Time(s)

phatez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: i got the alt tab thing u want Reply with quote

Go to see my post on key pointing. about the 2 scripts i wrote
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: