FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Winamp - Choose # in playlist by keypad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bove

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Winamp - Choose # in playlist by keypad Reply with quote

Modified version of the official winamp script.
Requires ActiveWinamp to work.

With very little experience with JS and having the TV turned on while working, I really put some hours into writing this piece.

The Idea was the possibility to change track number with the keypad.
I didn't quite understand all the methods descriped in the ActiveWinamp helpfile, so my script may be a bit heavier than it should have been.
For instance, I'm using skip() and previous() to change track as I could not find any preset method for skipping by Item-number.

Usage:
-Press the number which you want to play, e.g. 4.

-If less than 500ms (by default) since last selection, and the sum of the keys (eg. 1 + 3 is 13) is less than or equal to the total number of tracks in the playlist, the track according to that will be played.
(Tried to optimize it to be as ergonomic as possible)

-Tracks can still be rated, by holding down the number (1-5) for a short time. (1sec?).

Hope you like it!

Winamp.js
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Winamp.js
 Filesize:  8.9 KB
 Downloaded:  922 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: