FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

"Send current File function"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madOn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: "Send current File function" Reply with quote

Hi there,
i do really like the Salling Softwar, but i ask myself, would ther be a possebility to send A File with JScript via Bluetooth?

I know about Jscript cause of my practice in Webdevelopment, but i never use it this way...

I asked that Question cause the following idea:

I got an w810i Walkmanhandy and it would be nice if I could integrate a Function in the Sallingclicker that sends the current Mp3 File, played in Itunes via bluetooth to my Handy so that i can listen to it outside.

Is this Possible witha script?
Coud someone do that or Explain to me how it could work?
Do someone know about a Tutorial for scripting for SallingClick?

I hope you where able to understand :oops: !

Last edited by madOn on Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

This would be possible, [b]assuming[/b] there was a scriptable application/component that could talk to the phone (say, via OBEX). Salling Clicker itself cannot send files/music to the phone (at this point, at least).

Best.
--
Jonas
madOn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Windows function Reply with quote

Ok Clicker is not able to send a File...

BUT isen't ther is way to do this using the windows BT stack?
something like a BtSendTo.exe? windows is able to send a file to my phone isen't it?
This is all i Need... an Exefile that is able to Send something via BT to the Phone (or another thing) using Parameters like "-filePath c:/mp3s/blabla.mpr -to w810i"....

Do you know about something like that cause i dont wanna run a second Program in the background that wait for Actions....

I dont know about the variables in the iTunes Script till now, but it shouldnt be so complicated, but it would be a really great thing...

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: