FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

truble with connectic with PC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheso

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: truble with connectic with PC Reply with quote

Hi I have a problem...when i wans to connect my salling clicker with my mobile phone it apears: could not open connection to service reason: Bluetooth chanel/port or device adress is invaild! ...What should i do ?? i have nokia N-gage please help :!: :!: :!: :(
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: truble with connectic with PC Reply with quote

Does Bluetooth work on your PC? Did you try restarting it?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="cheso"]Hi I have a problem...when i wans to connect my salling clicker with my mobile phone it apears: could not open connection to service reason: Bluetooth chanel/port or device adress is invaild! ...What should i do ?? i have nokia N-gage please help :!: :!: :!: :([/quote]
cheso

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was working before i installed salling clicker and than i sended software for my phone then it was working an i restarted my computer and it wasn't working i reinstalled drivers from MS and it didn't worked! ew hour later i reinstalled windows and it happened same.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on your duplicate post in a different forums area, it'd seem you have Toshiba Bluetooth hardware in your PC. Is this correct?

If so, is it also correct that you've tried to manually move this hardware over to the MS stack (from the Toshiba stack)?

Either way, I suggest you try sending a small file to your N-Gage over Bluetooth (right-click in Windows Explorer). This would be for the purpose of verifying baseline Bluetooth functionality on your system.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="cheso"]It was working before i installed salling clicker and than i sended software for my phone then it was working an i restarted my computer and it wasn't working i reinstalled drivers from MS and it didn't worked! ew hour later i reinstalled windows and it happened same.[/quote]
cheso

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i have toshiba bluetooth stack. when i sended a small file it showed that my phone doesn't want to recive file. then i gave up and installed toshiba stack and it worked but only salling clicker didn't :cry:
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understood. As mentioned in the duplicate thread, we're working on native support for the Toshiba stack.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="cheso"]yes i have toshiba bluetooth stack. when i sended a small file it showed that my phone doesn't want to recive file. then i gave up and installed toshiba stack and it worked but only salling clicker didn't :cry:[/quote]
cheso

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tnx 4 your help :) :) you'r the best :) :D :D :D :D
cheso

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have 1 more question....I know that this question is alredy bit anoying but can you tell me when will be relesed new version of salling clicker? :oops:
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working my ass off to make sure it's ready as soon as is possible.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="cheso"]i have 1 more question....I know that this question is alredy bit anoying but can you tell me when will be relesed new version of salling clicker? :oops:[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: