FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Connection problems bluetooth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Wallér

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Connection problems bluetooth Reply with quote

Have just bought the salling clicker program and got it installed on my computer. Have also got it set up on my sonyericsson K800i. When trying to connect with the clicker software from my phone it says "salling clicker does not appear to be launched on the computer"
When I check in the about bluetooth I have Bluetooth stack by windows for Toshiba ver v4.00.22 (D)
In the about tab in the salling software it says "no compatible buetooth stack/device recoginzed.
Can you help me. I am quite annoyed since I just payed for a program that does not work
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michael,

This is correct. The current version does not support the Toshiba stack. This is documented in the system requirements list on the web site.

Please send an email to support@salling.com, and we'll take good care of you.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: