FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Treo 700p as BT keyboard & mouse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oxxo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Treo 700p as BT keyboard & mouse Reply with quote

Hello all,

I'm looking for a script to control the mouse/cursor with the navigator key like a joystick (or one of those rubber pointer thingys on laptops).

Seems like a natural use for the Treo 700p device: use the navigator to zoom to the app or part of the screen, then press the center button to "drop" the cursor into the field you want; then type on the qwerty keyboard and hit the Enter/Return key.

I'm using the Treo to control media on a Mac connected to a HD 42" LCD and the existing mouse control script requires a lot of tapping and dragging on the Treo screen to get the mouse where I need it (usually picking up and moving things by accident).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...
Cool Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to be able to use Clicker with my 700p to make it a BT keyboard and mouse too. The mouse function thats built in is ok, but I've had some real trouble with clicking and dragging (my taps aren't recognized consistently for some reason). The idea to use the 5-way pad to control the mouse sounds interesting to me, but the most compelling thing I'm looking for is keyboard control using the Treo's thumboard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: