FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

REQUEST: Exploring folders and files -script

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Runarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: REQUEST: Exploring folders and files -script Reply with quote

I would like a script which one can use to look through folders and files on the computer. And clicking on a file to execute it. This would be nice to use if you want to watch a movie or another episode of your favorite tv-show on your computer. It would be best if you set a folder which the script should start in. F.eks. if you have your movies folder set to c:\movies then when you execute the script on your phone, you would start in c:\movies and will see all folders and files within. Clicking a folder will have you open it, and so will clicking a file. A button to go up one level(to an earlier folder, like say, if you are inside of c:\movies, this button would make you go to c:\) would also be appreaciated.

Anybody who could script this, or help me on my way? I don't know much about scripting but it would be cool to make this.
madOn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you need is integrated in other scripts... In the VLC Script is an open File script that allready use an browe script... all you need to change is the execute part...
zdrave

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible that a scrip that can do the above said for all files and can download any file via bluetooth to you phone be posted here so we the users who have no idea how to write scripts can download it. Thank you in andvance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: