FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Address book with call notify?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shamingo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Address book with call notify? Reply with quote

I come from Salling Clicker on a Mac, and just started using it on a PC. I am sorta disappointed with it's inability to look up in my address book who is calling. Any help would be appreciated. I am using a PPC-6700 (HTC), A Win XP Pro machine, Widcomm stack, and would be using to use any address book program on my pc to get this to work. It just doesn't seem to work as smoothly as on the Mac (as expected). Thanks guys.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Address book with call notify? Reply with quote

Hi there,

On the Mac, there's basically one address book. On Windows there are many applications in use for this type of thing.

I keep monitoring requests for this, but I need to know what address book application you're interested in having support for.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Shamingo"]I come from Salling Clicker on a Mac, and just started using it on a PC. I am sorta disappointed with it's inability to look up in my address book who is calling. Any help would be appreciated. I am using a PPC-6700 (HTC), A Win XP Pro machine, Widcomm stack, and would be using to use any address book program on my pc to get this to work. It just doesn't seem to work as smoothly as on the Mac (as expected). Thanks guys.[/quote]
IceFeniks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't is possible to display the name of the phone's adressbook instead of the phone number ?
On my cell it only displays the number if the phone number is not in the phone adressbook... maybee this can be used as alternative
________
[URL=http://vaporizers.net/easy-vape]buy easy vape vaporizer[/URL]

Last edited by IceFeniks on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, that is currently not possible.

Instead, I'd appreciated it if you guys who want this feature start posting what address book application you use for Windows, so we can start looking into supporting the most popular one (if possible).

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="IceFeniks"]Isn't is possible to display the name of the phone's adressbook instead of the phone number ?
On my cell it only displays the number if the phone number is not in the phone adressbook... maybee this can be used as alternative[/quote]
SolusCado

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one would like to see it for use with Microsoft Outlook.
Dan020887

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that.
check this thread and post your opinion.

([url]http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5163[/url])
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: