FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Missing Sync vor private Email Adresses

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerard_Dirks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Missing Sync vor private Email Adresses Reply with quote

Hello Tonight is maintained my Entourage Adress Book and synchronized my K800i. It works really fast and works but I noticed some bugs.

As mentoined in another Thread MobileSync doesn't support Photo Sync. Let's hope a newer Version support this.

I notify that all the private Emailadressen are not synchronized to the handy. Is this a bug, or does this only occured because I use a German OS X and Office 2004?

Is their a list of all the fields which are supported with MobileSync. I tried to use the HELP File but only 2 of the 5 items listed works
- What phones are supported?, works :)
- How can I use Entourage' categories?, works :)
- How do I troubleshoot MobileSync, doesn't work :evil:
- Which calender events are synchronized?, doesn't work :evil:
- How are Entourage's field mapped?, doesn't work :evil:

Has someone experienced the same problems?
Regards
Gerard
Gerard_Dirks

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

I recognised that the problem I describe is not correct.

The Software also sync private phone and emails but only if i havn't already business and phone and emails or mobilenummers in it.

For me it is not logic how the transfer is done.

It is a real pitty that this software hasn't a translate table for the converting like other databases have

Name <--> Name
Mobile <--> Mobile

It is a pitty that the help file doesn't contain any info for the field mapping

Regards
Gerard_Dirks

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

I checked the content of the package. The help files in 1.1 (480) are availble buth not accesseble from the help window. I think the help index is not correct and doesn't contain the correct link to the correct help-file?

Has some check this, or could this be a problem of my german OS

Regards
Gérard
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: