FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Problem connecting my Sony Ericsson to Salling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vitycent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Problem connecting my Sony Ericsson to Salling Reply with quote

Hey there i have been looking through the forums here for the past few hours, and see others have had the same problem as me. I have a Sony Ericsson w800i and i'm using the bluesoleil stack. when i connect my phone to the pc using bluesoleil it works fine, i can even use the remote program that comes with the phone. However, i can't seem to get salling to work. What am i doing wrong? I load up Bluesoleil, and let it find my phone, then i refresh the services. Next i load up Salling on my pc, and run Salling on my phone. When i try to connect my phone using salling i keep getting "Salling Clicker does not appear to be launched on the computer." Also, when i check salling under "About" "Support Imformation" it says:

Bluesoleil Bluetooth (2,2,0,0): No device present.
Execution Mode: Elevated.
Bonjour: Enabled.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Problem connecting my Sony Ericsson to Salling Reply with quote

I know this sounds a bit silly, as we're listing a kind of version in the support information section you're quoting. But what version (customer-visible version number) is your BlueSoleil stack?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="vitycent"]Hey there i have been looking through the forums here for the past few hours, and see others have had the same problem as me. I have a Sony Ericsson w800i and i'm using the bluesoleil stack. when i connect my phone to the pc using bluesoleil it works fine, i can even use the remote program that comes with the phone. However, i can't seem to get salling to work. What am i doing wrong? I load up Bluesoleil, and let it find my phone, then i refresh the services. Next i load up Salling on my pc, and run Salling on my phone. When i try to connect my phone using salling i keep getting "Salling Clicker does not appear to be launched on the computer." Also, when i check salling under "About" "Support Imformation" it says:

Bluesoleil Bluetooth (2,2,0,0): No device present.
Execution Mode: Elevated.
Bonjour: Enabled.[/quote]
vitycent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it says Product version is: 3.0.0.0
Stack version:05.04.07.20050610

Also, my brother has the w810i that i just tested and doesn't seem to work either, still getting the same msg "Salling Clicker does not appear to be launched on the computer."
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is under Vista? The version number you're indicating looks weird/unusual. (Did you get this stack from a legit source?)

Please see this:

http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5563
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: