FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Modifying iTunes script

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Modifying iTunes script Reply with quote

Hello,

Firstly, thanks for developing this product, it works much better than many similar bits of software I have tried. My only (small!) issue is the display with both Powerpoint and iTunes on my k800i.

The album artwork is displayed VERY small in the left corner, with the artist name / title etc alongside it. This seems to be a bit of a waste of space as most of the screen is blank.

I would like to rearrange things to put a larger version of the artwork centred at the top of the screen with the track info etc centred and beneath it.

However, when I change line
[code:1]theScreen.imageStyle = scFloatLeft;[/code:1]
(towards the bottom of function mediaPlayer_update) to scFloatCenter the artwork becomes 3-4x the size it was and goes behind the text instead of just jumping to the centre. The other problem is adjusting the size of the artwork. Even setting the image size to scSmall is far to big to fit on the screen. I have reasonable knowledge of vb, and I can't seem to find answers in the documentation. Any help guys? :)

Thanks
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if you'd be able to get exactly what you want, given the current set of imaging options available.

Me, I find that on the K800 phone, things look pretty nice in landscape mode. You may want to try this.

Best.
--
Jonas
skot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your speedy response. Im not hugely keen on landscape mode as it feels a bit weird to control. I changed things slightly so the art work is still in the top left corner, but the track info is below it so more of it is visible. I also changed the text to wrap around rather than cut off. Its not perfect but it suits me better.

I do think its a great product, I just cant help fiddling :)

Thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: