FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

keyboard script needed badly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dante

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: keyboard script needed badly Reply with quote

hi!
i just want to know if there a virtual keyboard script? i tried out the keypad script but there is not enough buttons on my phone (SE K610i)

please reply
phatez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

Please look at my post on show message script. U can enter text using T9 dict method and they will be typed to the comp
Runarius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems me and phatez has become competitioners;P I just finished the virtual keyboard script, which could be more useful in some cases, although yours is a faster typer;P
phatez

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha i only made it so that i can type from the phone to chat in msn. Cuz sometimes i lie down and lazy to get up to use the keyboard.
But i really want make a game controller. Cuz my phone is ngage, very suitable for using as controller. Just that virtual keystroke does not work for pes... :(

If u got any ideas must share with me, we can try out tgt. =)
Dante

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG thanks phatez......you're a good boy =)
Runarius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phatez, I think you'll be better off for making a gaming controller if you used PPjoy combined with salling clicker. I think PPjoy can get information from you ngage. PPjoy is an application which creates a virtual gaming controller on your computer, which can recieve information from almost any type of device. I don't really know how you should set it up, but I think you'll manage. I have used it alot for getting my Nintendo Wii-controllers to work on my computer, and it works great, so there shouldn't be any problems getting it to work for your phone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: