FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Starting playlist files from HD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Was it helpful?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

impeham

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Starting playlist files from HD Reply with quote

Hi.
This was a big problem for me, so i decided to solve it and share the solution.

Attached is a zip file containing 2 things:
1. "Winamp Open Media Item" script which is based on the one of bsplayer's but allows to open music files including .m3u ones by browsing the hard disk and open them with WinAmp (must be installed seperately - of course).
2. A utility i wrote (need .net framework 2.0 installed on the machine - can be downloaded from microsoft site:
[url]http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en[/url]
This utility creates playlist files automatically - just fill the parameters correctly in the config file.
What it does is browse a root directory recursively, getting all the music files and creating a playlist file for each directory with music files seperately. the playlist files created are named over the containing directories. Try it.
Other music extensions can be added in the "Extensions" section - i already added mp3, ape and flac.
The "SearchRootPath" section is the path for root directory that contains the other directories with the music files.
the "TargetForPlayListFiles" is the path to create the playlist files in.
It really is a music box i have now with a digital connector :)

Hope it helps.

WinampOpenPlaylistFiles.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  WinampOpenPlaylistFiles.zip
 Filesize:  5.77 KB
 Downloaded:  812 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: