FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Lost E-mail addy's

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
offyonder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Lost E-mail addy's Reply with quote

Every now and then, I go to look up an e-mail address in my Entourage... and it's gone. And it's always a contact I have syncd in my phone. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?

Ciao!

--
www.offyonder.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost E-mail addy's Reply with quote

Hi,

Is this for contacts that you added on the phone and then synced to your computer?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="offyonder"]Every now and then, I go to look up an e-mail address in my Entourage... and it's gone. And it's always a contact I have syncd in my phone. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?

Ciao!

--
www.offyonder.com[/quote]
offyonder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, these are contacts from Entourage.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
offyonder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Any Word? Reply with quote

Jonas,

Any word on these lost e-mail addresses? I keep finding contact records in entourage where the addresses are missing and it's only from contacts in my 'sync' category.

Thanks!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: