FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

XHub Media Center 2.3 - Leopard ready
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is the Mac Hub project worth spending time on?
Absolutely
59%
 59%  [ 13 ]
Maybe
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Probably not
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

snarb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minor bug fix release posted last night. Get XHub 2.1.1 here: http://www.snarb.tk

If you have not yet tried XHub, or tried it a long time ago and weren't particularly impressed, please give it a shot. I think you will find it really boosts your Salling Clicker experience.
snarb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minor update posted today. This version addresses Cover Flow, Apple Remote and News browser issues. It also resolves an issue with most Sony Ericsson HID files where the escape key was not functional.

Get XHub 2.1.2 here: http://www.snarb.tk
rachaelnex

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snarb -

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with xhub - keep up the great work. I am posting here because I've tried to register at the xhub forum but I'm blowed if I can find out how to ! I must be missing something (not unusual).
So hopefully I'll be excused in bandwagoning on this thread.
My fiance and I love xhub - both of us are registered blind (me with about 20 percent vision and he with none at all) and the speech option in xhub is just the mutt's nuts. Now we can use my eyetv tuner from elgato and know what channel we're selecting, pick itunes playlists, select eyetv recording, movies and such like and have every menu choice spoken to us, which is essential for Darryl (my S.O.) as you can imagine for someone with no sight at all. Magic !

Please don't replace the tv module in xhub with the eyetv full screen menu (as was discussed on the xhub forums) without giving us the option to keep the speech enabled tv module as it is - it's worth every penny of xhub's price ten times over for us. Unless you can get the eyetv full screen menu and guide to talk to us that is - but as I understand it, unless elgato open things up this won't be happening ?

Thanks again for your work on xhub. Top banana. :)
snarb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rachaelnex,

Thank you for the kind words.
[quote]
I am posting here because I've tried to register at the xhub forum but I'm blowed if I can find out how to ! I must be missing something (not unusual).
[/quote]
It works just like in this forum: there's a "Register" option in the top right corner of the header. If you are having problems reading the captcha code (many people do), just send me an email and I'll activate your account manually.
[quote]
Please don't replace the tv module in xhub with the eyetv full screen menu (as was discussed on the xhub forums) without giving us the option to keep the speech enabled tv module as it is.
[/quote]
Don't worry. The EyeTV full screen menu will be optional.
snarb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XHub 2.3 - Leopard ready - is now available at http://www.snarb.tk.
Stylez

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Snarb,

Your program rocks best of all mediacenters i've seen so far. Centerstage is Promising but I'm already waiting for a year, and I'm tired of waiting around for them to take even longer.

I would've bought Xhub in a heartbeat, but then I had this problem:
I made a folder "Movie Posters" in the pictures folder, with all my covers.
Some weren't JPG as your manual said, so I batch converted all of them into JPG.
Now Xhub still doesn't recognize the covers when I browse to my moviefolder in Xhub. What's the deal?
there are a few that show, surprisingly the ones that showed before the batchconvert too...
I'm lost here...and I soooo want this to work and make it my mediacenter!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: