FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Sony Ericsson K850i not in list. Does it work?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omega

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Sony Ericsson K850i not in list. Does it work? Reply with quote

The title basically says it all. Does Sony Ericsson K850i work with Salling Clicker?
My boss just ordered one for me, and I would really like to keep using Salling Clicker.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony Ericsson K850i not in list. Does it work? Reply with quote

It works.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Omega"]The title basically says it all. Does Sony Ericsson K850i work with Salling Clicker?
My boss just ordered one for me, and I would really like to keep using Salling Clicker.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)[/quote]
Omega

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a relief!
Which model should I select when I set Salling Clicker up to work with it though?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any model running the Java client will do (for instance, "Sony Ericsson K800").

I should add that I haven't actually done any testing on the K850, but I've had testing done on similar "new crop" models.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Omega"]Thanks :D
That's a relief!
Which model should I select when I set Salling Clicker up to work with it though?[/quote]
Omega

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="salling"]Any model running the Java client will do (for instance, "Sony Ericsson K800").

I should add that I haven't actually done any testing on the K850, but I've had testing done on similar "new crop" models.

Best.
--
Jonas

That's a relief!
Which model should I select when I set Salling Clicker up to work with it though?[/quote][/quote]

Awesome! I see you're the admin. So I suppose you are at least part of Salling Software.
Hence - Thank you for a great product! I use it at home to control my media library. At work if I am holding presentations. And I even used it at my wedding in June to show a presentation. Works flawlessly! I love it!
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Omega,

I've now had a chance to test the software on a K850. Seems to work just fine.

Best.
--
Jonas Salling

[quote="Omega"][quote="salling"]Any model running the Java client will do (for instance, "Sony Ericsson K800").

Best.
--
Jonas

That's a relief!
Which model should I select when I set Salling Clicker up to work with it though?[/quote][/quote]

Awesome! I see you're the admin. So I suppose you are at least part of Salling Software.
Hence - Thank you for a great product! I use it at home to control my media library. At work if I am holding presentations. And I even used it at my wedding in June to show a presentation. Works flawlessly! I love it![/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: