FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

insearting text with phone Keyboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winzy54

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: insearting text with phone Keyboard Reply with quote

hello, i use m600i with this application. works GREAT.... really nice tool.
i would like to know how can i see the PC screen in my mobile, if possible. and i would like to know when i am in mouse pointing how to i use my phone keyboard to input text.
e.g after selecting the address with the mouse how can i type in an address with the phone.

thanks.
Courousso

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, finally someone who is on the same page as me. Maybe its just us Sony Ericsson users. I would too like to see a sparky programmer come up with a keyboard script for the new SE toys as the M600i and P990i. Anyone? Im willing to pay for this script so please can someone step up.
hetiennot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Data imput Reply with quote

I'm using Treo 650 and have the same problem. I would like to nsert values in an Excel cell. I can navegate through it with mouse pointing but not insert numbers.
I tried with "writer" and "typing" scripts but they didn't work.
The one that almos worked is "TV turner" but just for number and without the posibility to press the equivalent to enter to really get teh nubers in the cell.
If you have any sugestion just let me know
nvmuppen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using SE p1 and i'm also looking for a combined script with the touchscreen as mouse and the qwerty keypad as keypad.
I guess you can combine the built in mouse pointing script (attached) with some script for keystrokes ([url]http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5628[/url] ???) but cant really figure out how.
Hoping for a solution!

I have tryed to use the all-around script but doesn't get it to work very vell.

Mouse Pointing.js
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Mouse Pointing.js
 Filesize:  4.68 KB
 Downloaded:  935 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: