FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Using Salling and Other Bluetooth Software Together

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bver100

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Using Salling and Other Bluetooth Software Together Reply with quote

I'm currently using Clicker as well as the Sony Ericsson PC Suite. However, it seems like they may be looking for the phone through the same com port, and only one program can access the phone at a time. At least, thats what it seems like.

Is there a way to tell the programs to acces the phones through different ports?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Using Salling and Other Bluetooth Software Together Reply with quote

We way Clicker acts depends a bit on what Bluetooth stack you're using. In general, if the stack allows for it, we try several channels in succession.

My guess would be that PC Suite only uses one port (attached to one channel).

Which application has troubles connecting? Do you need to have both connected at the same time?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="bver100"]I'm currently using Clicker as well as the Sony Ericsson PC Suite. However, it seems like they may be looking for the phone through the same com port, and only one program can access the phone at a time. At least, thats what it seems like.

Is there a way to tell the programs to acces the phones through different ports?[/quote]
bver100

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was using the sony ericsson sync client as well as salling clicker's proximity at the same time. I figure out that i can just manually connect both ports if both applications are searching for bluetooth connections
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: