FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Nokia 3250 Error On Phonecall - Symbian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
we87

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Nokia 3250 Error On Phonecall - Symbian Reply with quote

I have a [b]Nokia 3250[/b] cellphone running Symbian OS v9.1 (S60v3) and a [b]Windows XP Pro SP1[/b] machine.

I installed the Salling Clicker software, for Windows, and everything works just fine. I must say this is a great application! Once I connect I get all of the screen display messages on my PC, System Volume works fine, Mouse works fine, I even installed a Winamp Screen that I found here in the forums and that too works better than I thought it work. I'm very please to say the least :D

However, when my phone IS connected via Bluetooth and running the Clicker Application, and I receive a phone call, my phone brings up a error message: "Memory Full, Please Close Some Applications" however I have over 16mb worth of ram free. Also when this happens my system volume mutes, and Winamp pauses. And to top it all off, the phonecall never actually goes thru. If I didnt actually make the phonecall with the other phone, I wouldnt even know I got a phonecall.

So, can anybody help me troubleshoot this issue? Is it just the phone app not responding well to the phonecall event? Or something else...

Thanks Alot In Advance for any help, I appreciate it :wink:
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like the same problem plaguing some older E-series phones. This is a phone bug.

You're not saying what firmware version you're on. Did you make sure to update your phone with Nokia Software Updater?

Best.
--
Jonas
we87

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the Nokia 3250 isnt a E-Series phone... Its not an N-Series phone either. Its just a Symbian phone, as far as I know it doesnt actually belong to a series like the E62 or N95 for example.

My firmware is:
v04.14
11-10-06
RM-38
Nokia 3250

Thanks for the reply btw...
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm well aware of this. Just saying that your phone shares a problem with some E-series devices (that was fixed by Nokia in a firmware update).

Could you please check here to see if there's a newer firmware available?

http://europe.nokia.com/A4305060

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="we87"]Actually, the Nokia 3250 isnt a E-Series phone... Its not an N-Series phone either. Its just a Symbian phone, as far as I know it doesnt actually belong to a series like the E62 or N95 for example.

My firmware is:
v04.14
11-10-06
RM-38
Nokia 3250

Thanks for the reply btw...[/quote]
we87

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the newest firmware available for my phone.
we87

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any fix for this yet?

Perhaps a specific "JAVA" version that would get rid of this error? Any help at all would be great....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: