FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

ctrl+ virtual keypresses in itunes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiboy6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectacular...that does the trick perfectly.

Just out of interest the x and y coordinates that work best for me are x= 1235 and y=805.

My holy grail has been accomplished! Many many thanks for your brilliant work.
kiboy6

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a couple of bugs I've noticed...don't know if its the same for everyone but on my pc:

1.) Sometimes Salling Clicker hangs altogether when I select a different playlist...never noticed it doing this before I changed the select playlist script tot he new one...then again I never used the select playlist function much until now.

2.) Sometimes coverflow.exe doesn't do anything, until i leave the itunes remote cfe interface and then re-enter.

Just minor things but thought I'd mention it if you think there's be any easy fixes!

All the best!
987poiuytrewq

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Improved exe Reply with quote

If anyone is interested, this should be a slightly more reliable exe for invoking CoverFlow.

CoverFlow.zip
 Description:
Improved CoverFlow.exe

Download
 Filename:  CoverFlow.zip
 Filesize:  205.16 KB
 Downloaded:  721 Time(s)

kiboy6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely interested (unsurprisingly!).

Thanks again single handedly for making my itunes / SC experience as slick as i was hoping :)

What exactly has been updated in this version of the exe?
987poiuytrewq

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just checks to see whether iTunes is responding to the commands it's sending namely: checks that coverflow mode is selected (ie not fullscreen) by looking at the colour of a pixel - if it turns black it assumes it worked, and checks if it went fullscreen by looking at the active window. Otherwise, it just iterates sending the commands until it works.
kiboy6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working flawlessly for me ..thanks so much for all your work on this 987poiuytrewq !

BTW, don't suppose you ever use Daffy's Windvd script...I have another post here looking for help on making two simple (?) additions to it but haven't seen any responses yet....
987poiuytrewq

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry kiboy, I don't use WinDVD, I use VLC instead (the lack of a decent script for which is quite annoying). Can I be cheeky and ask you what the point of having a script to control the DVD initial setup is when you have to go up to the computer and put the DVD in?

I was just looking at your above post, and I realised I already resolved this problem (I think). The browse playlist function hangs if you attempt to browse a large playlist eg your whole library. Since you're using coverflow, you probably don't want to retrieve all the songs, so I got rid of this functionality in this (further modified) version of the select playlist. Also, it should automatically switch coverflow to the selected playlist, and put the phone's display back to the main screen.

iTunes Select Playlist.js
 Description:
Just selects playlist and switches to it in CF, no browsing function.

Download
 Filename:  iTunes Select Playlist.js
 Filesize:  6.79 KB
 Downloaded:  756 Time(s)

kiboy6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just awesome....what few kinks that existed in your previous coverflow contribution have been well and truly ironed out...the new select playlist script makes a massive difference...so much slicker now! I hope I'm not the only one to appreciate how slick this itunes remote interface is now thanks to your work! I'm loving it !

[quote]Can I be cheeky and ask you what the point of having a script to control the DVD initial setup is when you have to go up to the computer and put the DVD in? [/quote]

Because most of my dvds are on my hard drive in full dvd image or video_ts form, and can be started remotely using the daemon "mount image" script, or directly with windvd respectively :)
kiboy6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi 987poiuytrewq,

I have actually had to go back to the older version of coverflow.exe.

I just noticed that with the new version, the mouse coordinates, "center display on 4:3 tv" trick that you helped me with is no longer working...

I think it may still be doing the mouse movement, but not starting from the top -left most corner like it used to...although i can't be sure. It definitely isn't working any more to center the image on my TV though :(

Can you think of any reason for this? Thanks so much as awlways :)
987poiuytrewq

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, right I know why that is, I took out the bit that moves the mouse around because I don't use it myself. Here is the new one with the mouse movement back in. Lol, sorry about that.

I guess I should probably compile all these scripts together in one download if anyone else is to have a hope of figuring out which files to download.

EDIT: moved here http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24401#24401

CoverFlow.zip
 Description:
New version with mouse movement

Download
 Filename:  CoverFlow.zip
 Filesize:  205.98 KB
 Downloaded:  694 Time(s)

kiboy6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! thanks so much for the amazingly speedy reply...didn't even know if you were still around :)

Thanks again for single handedly enabling my remote coverflow experience!
Snow123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I'm not the only one to appreciate how slick this itunes remote interface is now thanks to your work! I'm loving it !
:D :D
987poiuytrewq

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, its always nice to be appreciated. I released a slightly updated version at the link in my above post that adds a little bit more functionality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: