Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:20 pm Post subject: WinampV2.0 script
Here is my first offering - a new version of winamp for clicker that integrates all the features I thought were needed for a usable application.
- Single script avoids duplication of code
- Browse by Artist/Album/Genre
- Search by Artist/Album/Track/Custom
- Custom example 'genre has jazz and title has love'
- Load/Save playlists - m3u only - just specify directory
- Equalizer presets - create in text file and load
I've been using it pretty extensively and it seems to work well for me so I thought I'd share it. It has been developed solely using a pocket pc running over 802.11. I have not tested it on other platforms so let me know of any problems you encounter. Of course, I'm sure there are bugs which I'm happy to fix, as well as missing features that I'm happy to add. Next up - visualization control + shoutcast radio...
A few points on installing
- just put the WinampV2.0 directory in My Clicker Scripts
- open WinampV2.0.js and set PLAYLIST_PATH and EQPRESET_PATH to your desired directories
- add more genres to genreList if you wish
- put eqPresets.txt (included in the zip file) in the EQPRESET_PATH directory
- edit the eqPresets.txt file and add/change whatever you want. You can change values on winamp and then select ShowEQ to see the values
A note to Salling....
- please add
- a couple more (programmable) buttons at the bottom of the main media screen
- another (programmable) button at the bottom of a ListScreen
- the ability to center text in ListScreens
- also if I set a ListScreen title with a string containing the '%' character, Salling Clicker crashes.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum