FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Key management.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xedecimal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Key management. Reply with quote

I'm making a bit more of an advanced keyboard/mouse script and on to making an alt+tabber. The plan was to break into tabbing mode when I hit a button on the phone...

[code:1]SendVirtualKeyDown(0x12); //Alt
SendVirtualKeyDown(0x09); //Tab
[/code:1]

The problem with this is once tab gets hit, alt will be released. Basically what I wanted to do was

Alt Down
Tab Down
Tab Up
Set tabbing mode to true

Then when we're in tabbing mode, the arrow keys will instead do an additional tab, or a shift+tab for left and right to cycle between running applications. This is one of the very few things I've found that I can't seem to accomplish because my alt gets depressed when I send any other keystroke, even when doing the SendVirtualKeystroke with the alt modifier, it'll drop the alt first then send another one, effectively allowing me to alt+tab between only 2 applications at a time. If anyone has any information on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Solved! Making great progress now, the problem was that I was handling key down, not key up, with that event the tab and alts are sticking great! In case anyone else comes along this problem, that's your solution!
joeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: Key management. Reply with quote

[quote="Xedecimal"]
Edit: Solved! Making great progress now, the problem was that I was handling key down, not key up, with that event the tab and alts are sticking great! In case anyone else comes along this problem, that's your solution![/quote]

Hey,
nice idea! just finished a sample script (can be used stand-alone), but you were too fast :) I'll post it anyway ..

--install--
move folder to My Clicker Scripts
add 'Tabber' to clicker items

Tabber.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Tabber.zip
 Filesize:  1.21 KB
 Downloaded:  986 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: