FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Winamp Script Update (newest version Mar. 20th, 2007)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SReading

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ziddey - that was intentional, glad you like it.

Everyone with problems with white space instead of titles - my best guess is that your tagging is wrong somehow.

For album artwork problems - having the artwork in the metadata will not help. ActiveWinamp doesn't let me access that property, iTunes does so that's why it works in the iTunes remote. As a workaround I made it scan the folder that the mp3 file is in for a folder.jpg file.

ckaidi - my guess is that ActiveWinamp is not returning names in unicode, so there's not much anyone could do to change that with this plugin, you would have to change ActiveWinamp.
jedd.jarvis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Album line is cut off on Now Playing screen Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem as Ziddey...anyone have input?

Dell Dimension 2400, Celeron 2.4 Ghz, 1GB
Windows XP Home SP2
Salling 3.5.0.860
Nokia 6682
Winamp Pro 5.0

-------------

[quote="ziddey"]I noticed that the text overflows beyond what is able to be shown.

x of y
track number / total tracks
next: song
----
title
artist
album

The problem is that the album line is cut off halfway by the progress bar for the song.
[/quote]

P1010123.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  144.08 KB
 Viewed:  20359 Time(s)

P1010123.JPG

maegashira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT:
my problem just disappeared during typing the text previous to this editing...
:( :D strange....

so... everything's fine with me, my E65, winamp and salling clicker! :D
burre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

This doesn't seem to work very well with me.. the only script I get to work on my qtek 8310 is the playing screen, with next/prev, volume +/-, but no album art. If I try to use any other functions, nothing happens.
did I place them correctly? Is the activewinamp plugin correctly installed? if I try to configure it to add scripts, they just disappear again...
I am running winamp 5.5 of october 2007 on windows Vista. Salling works flawlessly with WMP, but I prefer to use winamp.

could someone please have a look at these screenshots, and let me know if something is set up wrong..?

sallingclicker.jpg
 Description:
I tried also with the right side list added to the left, but same result... had them all in afolder on the left side named winamp.
 Filesize:  42.17 KB
 Viewed:  19685 Time(s)

sallingclicker.jpg

sallingwinamp.jpg
 Description:
activewinamp gives an error message no matter what I do...
 Filesize:  87.92 KB
 Viewed:  19685 Time(s)

sallingwinamp.jpg

Mayfly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone. Wonderful script. But I can't get Queue to work, does it work for all you guys? I have a Nokia N95 and are running Salling clicker on a Vista x64 Ultimate computer.
huyphuctt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Please help. Reply with quote

Hi salling,
I've modified some code in this scripts (from Search_for_Album.zip) in order to search and play a track in Media Library. It can display the track i want to play but can not play the track i select. Can you check and debug for me. Thanks a lots.

AWA Search for Track.js
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  AWA Search for Track.js
 Filesize:  8.98 KB
 Downloaded:  1364 Time(s)

dnmtsn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Slow accesss with large winamp library Reply with quote

Hi,
I have quite a large library (18.000 songs) and it takes quite a long time to access "browse by artist"; something around 30-40 seconds. This is obviously a problem with the script or with winamp itself, because I tried it with a smaller library and the delay is shorter, depending on library size, but I also tried the Media Monkey plugin, with a similarly large library and access time is much better, around 5-10 seconds.

ANy thoughts? It would be usefull to know if it's winamp, so I can switch to using Media Monkey if that's the only solution; or if it's the plugin maybe it can be improved.

Thanks,
Dan
xara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem with ckaidi. All the chinese characters(BIG5) in the PowerPoint and ITunes index on my smartphone become "squares".

Is it possible to slove this problem? Otherwise I can't really use this software..... :cry:
Corthalion

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your Winamp Script, I love it!

The only bad thing is, that I cant control Winamp when I started it with the script, so I have to start Winamp manually - then it works. (I use Winamp v5.531)
dnmtsn

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Corthalion"]Thanks for your Winamp Script, I love it!

The only bad thing is, that I cant control Winamp when I started it with the script, so I have to start Winamp manually - then it works. (I use Winamp v5.531)[/quote]

Me too, I have the same problem; when I start Winamp with the phone it only displays the title and artist name of the last track played; it doesn't display track position info and it only lets me play that track! Also, when I go to Menu/Browse for artist nothing happens. If I start Winamp from the computer it works fine (well, almost fine, because it is still very slow with large libraries)
bove

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="dnmtsn"][quote="Corthalion"]Thanks for your Winamp Script, I love it!

The only bad thing is, that I cant control Winamp when I started it with the script, so I have to start Winamp manually - then it works. (I use Winamp v5.531)[/quote]

Me too, I have the same problem; when I start Winamp with the phone it only displays the title and artist name of the last track played; it doesn't display track position info and it only lets me play that track! Also, when I go to Menu/Browse for artist nothing happens. If I start Winamp from the computer it works fine (well, almost fine, because it is still very slow with large libraries)[/quote]
I fixed this problem by changing

[code:1]function launch_OK(w)
{
launchWidget();
}[/code:1]
to
[code:1]function launch_OK(w)
{
new ActiveXObject( "ActiveWinamp.Application" );
exit;
}[/code:1]

This will exit to the clicker menu and buy ActiveWinamp some time to start up =)
feuerfuchs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: function for quit winamp Reply with quote

Hello,

is there a function to quit winamp?

thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: