FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Any thoughts to getting it running on ***the G1***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Biggles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Any thoughts to getting it running on ***the G1*** Reply with quote

Apologies if this has already been covered, I couldn't find any reference but are the any plans/wheels in motion on extending computability to android? I'd also like to sync address book with out having to go through google but this is an extra.

thanks
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Any thoughts to getting it running on ***the G1*** Reply with quote

Thanks for asking. At this time, Android does not give access to Bluetooth from 3rd-party applications. As one of the key features of Clicker is control of Keynote or PowerPoint, and setting up a working ad-hoc network in a presentation scenario is too difficult for most users, I feel this platform is not (yet) ready for consideration.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Biggles"]Apologies if this has already been covered, I couldn't find any reference but are the any plans/wheels in motion on extending computability to android? I'd also like to sync address book with out having to go through google but this is an extra.

thanks[/quote]
mjudson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Any thoughts to getting it running on ***the G1*** Reply with quote

Can you please investigate if sailing Clicker could be for the new Andriod 2.0 software that came out with the Droid. I believe the new Andriod 2.0 software allows 3rd party access to Bluetooth. I finally got rid of my Motorola Q and got the new Motorola Driod and I'm very much missing my sailing clicker on my phone.

Thank you for everything! Matt

[quote="salling"]Thanks for asking. At this time, Android does not give access to Bluetooth from 3rd-party applications. As one of the key features of Clicker is control of Keynote or PowerPoint, and setting up a working ad-hoc network in a presentation scenario is too difficult for most users, I feel this platform is not (yet) ready for consideration.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Biggles"]Apologies if this has already been covered, I couldn't find any reference but are the any plans/wheels in motion on extending computability to android? I'd also like to sync address book with out having to go through google but this is an extra.

thanks[/quote][/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: