FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Unkown error -191 WiFi (Using N95)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crag1978

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Unkown error -191 WiFi (Using N95) Reply with quote

Hi

I purchased salling clicker around July 2007. (I have lost my username and password!) I have been using the program occasionally on a single laptop.

I recently saw on the internet a device from Apple that would go hand in hand with your product, the airport express.

This enables you to link your Itunes to a remote set of speakers, and I thought i could then control the lot from the comfort of my sofa with my N95!.

After getting to grips with the set up of the airport bases i tried Salling - it worked!! (I bought two)

However it later disconnected but i was able to reconnect straight away. After about an hour or so it disconnected again and would not reconnect. it then came up with the following error code - unknown error -191
Could you shed any light on the above.

Thanks in advance

Craig
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

-191 is not an error I've personally seen or had reported previously, but it means "Could not connect to the specified server".

Could it be that your PC is dropping off the network, or that wifi is flaky on your phone?

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: