FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Needs to restart clicker on pc all the time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brilleabe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Needs to restart clicker on pc all the time Reply with quote

Hi all,

Greate application - just what i have been looking for. I have been using it for a while, but now i am beginning to have some problems with connecting from my phone to the pc

If my pc has been in stb or the phone has been away/off i am not able to reconnet - (err: failed to connect. please make sure salling clicker is launched on the target computer). If I restart Salling Clicker on the pc it is working again.

I have tried:
disabling/reenableing bt on the pc
reinstalling bt driver on pc
reinstalling salling on pc
reinstalling salling on phone

All this had no effect - any ideas out there?

setup:
[b]pc,[/b]
xp,
bluetooth, ms bt: Device present. Execution mode: Elevated. Bonjur: Enabled

[b]Phone:[/b]
nokia E51

br
Brille
brilleabe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

update:

i have reinstalled my windows and now my connection is working - but i still dont know what went wrong.

If anybody out there have input i will still be interested cos i have been experiencing a lot of instabillity in the past.

br
Brille
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Sorry about not responding earlier, but I really couldn't come up with any brilliant ideas for what seemed like a rather random problem.

I'm glad to hear things are working for you now that Windows has been "cleaned up"!

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="brilleabe"]update:

i have reinstalled my windows and now my connection is working - but i still dont know what went wrong.

If anybody out there have input i will still be interested cos i have been experiencing a lot of instabillity in the past.

br
Brille[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: