FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Palm Pre?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Palm Pre? Reply with quote

So I know that the SDK for the palm pre hasn't been released yet, but with what they said on how the os works and how programs are supposedly easily created, do you think it will be possibly for the the salling...suite of programs as its come to be...to work on the pre?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: Palm Pre? Reply with quote

Hi,

I've only read what's been written on the news/rumor sites, and here's what I can surmise:

1. Clicker: don't know (from what I've seen, access to Bluetooth seems unlikely, but we won't know until the SDK is available).
2. Media Sync: very likely supportable

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="tbot"]So I know that the SDK for the palm pre hasn't been released yet, but with what they said on how the os works and how programs are supposedly easily created, do you think it will be possibly for the the salling...suite of programs as its come to be...to work on the pre?[/quote]
tbot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool!!! I'm super excited about this phone and always look forward to new stuff and support from Salling!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tcurtin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Pre support? Reply with quote

I absolutely love my Pre, but I'm really missing Clicker from my old Treo. So - now that the Pre SDK has been released, is there any plan to port Clicker to WebOS?

I'm really hoping I don't have to go find a new method for controlling everything that Clicker let me do...

(And I know Classic might be an option - I haven't tried that yet, and frankly would rather not spend the money on an emulator just to run one program... If I have no other choice, I guess I could do that, I'd just prefer not to.)
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've been able to gather, the SDK doesn't really let us do the kind of stuff we'd like. In addition, the phone is only available from one carrier at this point.

Best.
--
Jonas
nomad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the Pre is available on multiple carriers in multiple countries could you please re-examine this decision?

I just tested with classic, the bluetooth support isn't there. I tried using IP connectivity but couldn't get 3.5.2 to actually do anything but bluetooth to connect the devices.

thanks.
joetraff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

My clicker doesn't works in my i-phone.What can I do for this?

Thanks
Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: