FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Salling Clicker + Mac + Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigmike78

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Salling Clicker + Mac + Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Reply with quote

Hi.

I've got a 5800XM and got it working with my Bluetoth-Keyboard (needed to enter the Key for pairing it with my w-lan). It works good - but not perfect.

Are you planing a version for touch-devices like 5800XM? e.g. I can not shuffle on my playlist cause of the missing keyboard on the phone. Going throu the menu is no problem with touching the display? But switching to the next song doesn't work like in the gallery...

Best regards

Mike
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Salling Clicker + Mac + Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Reply with quote

Mike,

Yes, I plan to make the application compatible with touch based S60 phones.

However, the 5800 is not yet available in many markets. Most importantly, it's not available where I am, so I cannot get my hands on a development device.

You'll need to have a bit of patience with me, I guess. ;-)

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Bigmike78"]Hi.

I've got a 5800XM and got it working with my Bluetoth-Keyboard (needed to enter the Key for pairing it with my w-lan). It works good - but not perfect.

Are you planing a version for touch-devices like 5800XM? e.g. I can not shuffle on my playlist cause of the missing keyboard on the phone. Going throu the menu is no problem with touching the display? But switching to the next song doesn't work like in the gallery...

Best regards

Mike[/quote]
Bigmike78

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make some beta-testing for you if you want? The 2 "Big" Problems is the key for pairing the Device with PC (in my Case Mac Book Pro). I cannot enter the key with double-klicking the screen to see the virtual keyboard (I used the bluetooth keyboard as a workaround) and the same in the playlist in iTunes. I can go back (after playing music from a playlist) or do something else but a simple switching forward isn't possible :-)

Best regards

Mike from www.symbian60.mobi
proverka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Install Mobiola Remote Desktop, and write pass code for Wi-Fi, its worked on my 5800 and Vista, but no all function [url=http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=KwSOHTCQP_g] worked [/url]. But its great program! Thx Salling :)
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the video. Good material until I take delivery of my own 5800!

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="proverka"]Install Mobiola Remote Desktop, and write pass code for Wi-Fi, its worked on my 5800 and Vista, but no all function [url=http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=KwSOHTCQP_g] worked [/url]. But its great program! Thx Salling :)[/quote]
johannlo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: If you make it I will buy it Reply with quote

Hi Salling

I am here after getting all excited and reading about what your program can do. But I also have a Nokia 5800 so cannot use it for now!!!

So here's some more customer encouragement for you to get it working with a 5800. When you do, if you PM me I will be the first in line :)
sodoherty

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a Nokia 5800 and I would purchase this software if it worked for this device.

Currently the version on this thread:
- mouse does not work.
- Overlap of some buttons (in iTunes view for example).
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's coming. We've had a baby over here, and I'm working on updates to multiple applications simultaneously. Very busy, in other words. Sorry about you all having to wait for the proper 5800 client.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="sodoherty"]I got a Nokia 5800 and I would purchase this software if it worked for this device.

Currently the version on this thread:
- mouse does not work.
- Overlap of some buttons (in iTunes view for example).[/quote]
Bigmike78

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news :) We're waiting for a (better) working client. Can't wait to use itunes with my 5800 XM. I'm gonna beta-test any client if you want :)

Best regards

Mike
(www.symbian60.mobi)
shareeef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, i'm also waiting for a version for s60v5.
i've bought a version for my old Sony Ericsson P1.
but now my new nokia 5800 is not supported yet...
greetings
Henkall

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Client to Nokia 5800 Reply with quote

Here is one that is work fine for my nokia 5800. I just choose the nokia 5700 in the setup...

Clicker_for_S60v5.sis
 Description:
Client to Nokia 5800

Download
 Filename:  Clicker_for_S60v5.sis
 Filesize:  258.49 KB
 Downloaded:  2263 Time(s)

benbalack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Client to Nokia 5800 Reply with quote

[quote="Henkall"]Here is one that is work fine for my nokia 5800. I just choose the nokia 5700 in the setup...[/quote]

:D :D :D I don't know who you are Henkall but you're fantastic. It seems to be working perfectly and now I can control iTunes virtually completely. Many thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: