FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Pandora Remote 0.1.1 (Alpha)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soldstatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE IT.

Thank you so much. I've been pissed I can't listen to pandora on my n95 yet. This is ALMOST close to letting me do that, really awesome! Thank you so much!
Web4Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to raise an old thread back up, but I have to give thanks to simbo for this great script, and support the request to make this work with OpenPandora. Alternatively, I just found out about the [url=http://www.pandora.com/on-windowsgadget]Pandora Sidebar Gadget for Windows Vista[/url], which may be easier to code. Since this script isn't being actively developed, when I get the time, I may look into how all this stuff works together and see if I can come up with a mod.
simbo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By all means!

With Pandora no longer streaming to the UK, I'm not in a position to continue development, so I'm quite happy with others (who are lucky enough to still have Pandora) to play with the code.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: