FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Clicker is not working on my E71 now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluestone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Clicker is not working on my E71 now Reply with quote

Two months ago I installed Salling clicker on my Nokia E71 and my Dell XPS M1530 with Vista. They worked quite fine together. However, after I reinstalled my Vista and clicker recently, they are not communicating each other. It shows "Failed to connect. Please make sure Salling Clicker is launched on the target computer." on my E71 and "Connect Failed. Could not open connection to service. Reason: The RFCOMM received DM response."

Is there anything wrong with Bluetooth driver or bluetooth service? In the service list under bluetooth device, when I select Salling Clicker, a new Bluetooth Peripheral Device is found but I cannot find proper driver to install it.

Can anyone here give me some clue to sort out the problem?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There could be a simple explanation. Your phone thinks it's paired to your computer, but the computer doesn't agree (since you did a "brain-transplant" on it).

Please try re-pairing the devices, okay?

Best.
--
Jonas
bluestone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="salling"]There could be a simple explanation. Your phone thinks it's paired to your computer, but the computer doesn't agree (since you did a "brain-transplant" on it).

Please try re-pairing the devices, okay?

Best.
--
Jonas[/quote]

Thank you so much Jonas. I just re-pair E71 with my laptop. Now it is working!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: