FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Pre synced once, no longer syncs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sivan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Pre synced once, no longer syncs Reply with quote

I had one successful sync, now the sync button is always grayed out. After the last sync there a few warning that some of the tracks were not found and not synced, but that's it.

I'm using the latest, purchased version on Windows XP.
Sivan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so played with the drop down for podcast episodes download, increased to 3 most recent and sync button was available.

I suppose Salling would not sync unless it detects a change in the iTunes XML file or I ask it to sync more items than before.

But in this case I actually added a folder to iTunes with files that were previously missing and couldn't be synced. Granted not a usual scenario, but I think the app is being a little too smart here. Can I have an option for a resync?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can re-sync by unchecking Music, Sync, re-check Music, then sync again.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Sivan"]Okay, so played with the drop down for podcast episodes download, increased to 3 most recent and sync button was available.

I suppose Salling would not sync unless it detects a change in the iTunes XML file or I ask it to sync more items than before.

But in this case I actually added a folder to iTunes with files that were previously missing and couldn't be synced. Granted not a usual scenario, but I think the app is being a little too smart here. Can I have an option for a resync?[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: