FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Error when copying "Recently Added"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hot33331

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Error when copying "Recently Added" Reply with quote

Hey there, I am using Version 1.1.3.684 of the windows media sync on win xp sp3 and just tried to sync my whole itunes lib with some podcasts and no photos to my nokia E71. I got the error below after 7 hours. It says to disconnect and try again but that would take me another 7 hours with the free version. So I actually wanted to try it first and buy it then, but if I cannot try it right I think I'll keep lookin. However maybe my report helps you to fix the bug.
Cheers,

Tobias

*** SYNC STARTED : 08.08.2009 18:35:39
Error - Error when copying "Recently Added"
Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x802A0006
bei System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
bei WPDWrapper.WPDDeviceWrapper.CreatePlaylist(String& name, String& fname, List`1& appliedProperties, String parent_id, List`1 objects)
bei MTPTransport.MTPDevice.SendItem(PListDictionary itemInfo, List`1& appliedProperties, Int64& realSize, AsyncOperation asyncOp, Boolean& wasCancelled)
bei MTPTransport.MTPDevice.AddItemWorker(PListDictionary itemInfo, AsyncOperation asyncOp)
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Error when copying "Recently Added" Reply with quote

Hi,

This error codes means "The device will no longer respond to input.". In other words, it's a device issue.

I don't know if trying again would help. It's quite possible it would.

Unfortunately, I don't have any time-limited "trial" serial numbers. How about I let you return the purchase if it doesn't work for you?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="hot33331"]Hey there, I am using Version 1.1.3.684 of the windows media sync on win xp sp3 and just tried to sync my whole itunes lib with some podcasts and no photos to my nokia E71. I got the error below after 7 hours. It says to disconnect and try again but that would take me another 7 hours with the free version. So I actually wanted to try it first and buy it then, but if I cannot try it right I think I'll keep lookin. However maybe my report helps you to fix the bug.
Cheers,

Tobias

*** SYNC STARTED : 08.08.2009 18:35:39
Error - Error when copying "Recently Added"
Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x802A0006
bei System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
bei WPDWrapper.WPDDeviceWrapper.CreatePlaylist(String& name, String& fname, List`1& appliedProperties, String parent_id, List`1 objects)
bei MTPTransport.MTPDevice.SendItem(PListDictionary itemInfo, List`1& appliedProperties, Int64& realSize, AsyncOperation asyncOp, Boolean& wasCancelled)
bei MTPTransport.MTPDevice.AddItemWorker(PListDictionary itemInfo, AsyncOperation asyncOp)[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: