FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Feature requests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alanh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Feature requests Reply with quote

1. Make the Salling Media Sync appear in the alt-tab list when the sync window is open.

2. Random-fill empty space with other songs from my iTunes library (

3. Create two playlists automatically:
a. All Podcasts
b. all NON-podcasts

4. As a Pre user, is it possible to make Salling update the iTunes playcount or played/unplayed status for my songs/podcasts?
mapinsk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For #3, I just created smart playlists for quick access podcasts. Wouldn't that do it for ya?
alanh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mapinsk"]For #3, I just created smart playlists for quick access podcasts. Wouldn't that do it for ya?[/quote]

Not exactly. What I want is the ability to shuffle all of the NON-podcast music that's on my Pre. as far as I can tell, the Pre doesn't respect the iTunes "Do not include in shuffle" settings. I sync 3-4 "Genius" playlists over to the Pre, and the content in those changes with some frequency.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: