FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Nokia E71 stopped syncing after upgrade to Snow Leopard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spanaut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Nokia E71 stopped syncing after upgrade to Snow Leopard Reply with quote

Salling Media Sync doesn't connect to and sync my Nokia E71 anymore after I upgraded to Snow Leopard. However, if I connect my phone as "Mass Storage" it gives me an error message saying that I should put it in "Media transfer mode". In "Media transfer" mode Salling Media Sync doesn't recognize the phone, as it did in 10.5 without any problems.

Any thoughts on that?

Another thing I noticed in 10.6 that might be helpful information, which never happened in 10.5, when I plug-in the phone, I see a message if I want to add it to my network connections. Adjusting the mode on the phone or hitting the cancel button on the computer closes the message. But maybe there is a service running in SL that blocks Salling Media Sync from detecting the phone. Just a thought... (If anybody knows how to get rid of that message, that would be very helpful too, it appears every time I plug-in the phone).

Thanks!
spanaut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, never mind, a good old phone restart solved the problem...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: