FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

problem with playlist refresh on android

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mapinsk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: problem with playlist refresh on android Reply with quote

If I remove (uncheck) a playlist from Salling Media Sync, and sync my phone (T-Mobile G1 running Android 1.6 Cyanogenmod 4.2.7), the songs are no longer on the phone but the playlist remains on the phone's list of playlists. It seems like the music player needs to "refresh" itself to stop displaying the old playlist that has been removed. Anyone have this problem as well or can offer me a solution?

thx
Mark
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: problem with playlist refresh on android Reply with quote

Hi,

Nothing I can do in software to help you out, I'm afraid.

Is this some sort of HTC Sense cook-up?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="mapinsk"]If I remove (uncheck) a playlist from Salling Media Sync, and sync my phone (T-Mobile G1 running Android 1.6 Cyanogenmod 4.2.7), the songs are no longer on the phone but the playlist remains on the phone's list of playlists. It seems like the music player needs to "refresh" itself to stop displaying the old playlist that has been removed. Anyone have this problem as well or can offer me a solution?

thx
Mark[/quote]
mapinsk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I figure nothing Salling can do, but was looking to see if other Android users had this problem.

Nah it's not an HTC Sense thing. I'm just running a custom Android ROM (Cyanogen is the most popular nowadays). But this issue was on my factory ROM version of Android as well, seems like an Android bug.
Batmensch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: same problem on a T-Mobile G1 (not SenseUI) Reply with quote

[UPDATE] I can click and hold on a playlist and get the option to delete it.

I'm having the same problem on my G1. I can't think of a way to delete the accumulating playlists.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: