FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Input Pad - 1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
modawg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Cheezzhead"]I've implemented part of the Mouse Pointing script into this one, I see no reason why the mouse buttons shouldn't work now. As far as the button menu is concerned, there is nothing I can do about that - the button menu has exactly the same output ("f") as your phone key, so the script can in no way distinguish the one from the other. I advise you to choose another button to use as right mouse key. I've also tried to make the volume buttons work, see how that goes.[/quote]

Sorry to say, that didn't do the trick. The phone key and home key respectively trigger "f" and "s". Therefore, they are not emulating mouse gestures.

I think it would be ok if you restored f to the home key, which would allow me to get to the button menu. The only alteration would be make the palm button left click and the home button (which currently registers as #) to be the left click.
hshah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Cheezzhead"]Okay, I edited the script and tested it. it "should" work now. Please let me know how it goes.[/quote]

Not working Mate... :(
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: