FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

About Wifi connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: About Wifi connection Reply with quote

Hello, i am trying out this program.
We have a wireless network in the house which i connect my phone to.
However i do not have a wireless adapter for my PC. (Cabled)
Is there still possible to connect between them?
Because when i connect my phone to the network it doesnt find my computer. Yes, i do have Clicker running in the system tray.
I am using a Nokia 5800.
Please answer.
Joneswilliamsc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you are saying that you are using wireless connection and you donít have wireless adopter than how it can be possible to connect to your phone ?. I think so there is no any way to connect mobile without wireless adopter You should go at the shop from where you have purchased you mobile they will give best solution to you regarding your problem.

Last edited by Joneswilliamsc on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
jae_63

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a cable running directly from your computer into your wireless router? If not (and since you've told us that there's no wireless connection from that computer), then there's no way to connect to that computer using Wifi.

But if there [b]is [/b]such a cable then it is possible in principle to connect to that computer using Wifi, by having your phone connect to that router.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: