FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Working on HD2 but not on TD2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zikzak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Working on HD2 but not on TD2? Reply with quote

Hi there

Been trying to get Clicker to work on my HTC Touch Diamond 2. I have made it work on my HTC HD2 on wifi so my connections should be ok..

But on my Touch Diamond 2 I can't connect through wifi

This seems to go through:
resolving host port
resolving host address

But then it stalls at "Opening connection" and gives me error notice:
"Connect failed. No response from host. Please check firewall on the target computer."

What can I do to make it work?
jae_63

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure that both devices are connecting through the same router, i.e. the router that the PC is communicating with?

Did you make sure to disconnect the HD2's clicker connection prior to attempting to connect with the Touch Diamond? This may or may not make a difference, depending upon how WinClicker.exe is implemented.

Do you have some other software which you can test on both phones, which can be setup to connect to a PC? E.g., some sort of VNC application? Or perhaps a local Apache webserver on the PC?

Is there any chance that you configured some exception in your router for the HD2, and need to do the same thing for the Touch Diamond? Or your Windows firewall?

Sorry, as you can see this types of problems are hard to debug. Start with the simplest stuff and work your way down the list.
halleys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: HD2 Help Reply with quote

Hi there,

I was wondering what phone you choose from the list to use on the HD2 since I do not see that phone listed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: